Thursday, December 27, 2012

Check out Annie's Book Stop's Interview with Diane Vanaskie Mulligan

Annie's Book Stop interviewed Worcester Storyteller's upcoming feature, Diane Vanaskie Mulligan, for their December 26, 2012 blog.  Check out what Diane has to say about the writing process at the Annie's Book Stop blog.

I also got the honor to interview with Annie's Book Stop.  My interview was posted today at their blog.  You can read about how I (re-)started Worcester Storytellers and learn more about me as a writer.

Thank you to Annie's Book Stop for such a wonderful partnership in 2012.  I'm looking forward to our continued collaboration in 2013!

I'm also pleased to say that I've confirmed features through April 2013. 

Michael Fisher is the most recent confirmation for Friday, April 26, 2013.  I was lucky enough to ask him on the same day he got a manuscript of strange poetry accepted for publication.  Congrats, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment